Total Pageviews

Rearing of Broilers

The rearing of Broilers commenced after completion of construction of shed, Electric service connection, Contract Agreement with Venkateshwara Hatcheries Private Limited and Sanctioning of Loan from IDBI Bank, Rampur branch of Warangal District etc.. First batch of One day Chicks received on early hours of 26th August 2015.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Experiences

So far I have not posted the rearing of broilers which started on 26.8.2015. Whatever I have posted, all are the results of web search. I have not explained, how my broiler farming is going on. Everything I will post my practical experiences, faults, etc., after lifting all of my birds by the integrator. Still 6 days to go for desired period. The Market price of chick is very low, less than the expenditure. Let me see when the birds are going to be lifted by the integrator. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your shed construction is excellent, will you post the final picture. hope your farm producing good income. kindly share the actual profit for the farm. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Your shed construction is excellent, will you post the final picture. hope your farm producing good income. kindly share the actual profit for the farm. Thanks

    ReplyDelete